Friday, January 16, 2009

Sweet 16 Invitations

Recently a relative asked me if I would design some sweet 16 invitations for a friend of the family. Everyone agreed the colors would be pink and silver so I put together several samples using pink and silver, in the end they chose the card from my princess collection.

While I was putting together some designs I took the opportunity to make samples using other popular colors and took pictures so I can post them on my Etsy store. I do have to confess that the lighting in my house stinks so I will have to retake the shots again during the day. For now I'll give ya a sneak peek...

(This is another one I'll definitely have to retake in morning, even though I used my lightbox it just doesn't compliment the metallic qualities of the cardstock properly. Nothing like good 'ole fashion natural daylight to remedy this problem!)



(I love the card below, though I will have to retake the picture so it can capture the embossed text properly)

All of my designs can also be customized in any color for weddings or other special events. These cards used... you guessed it Stardream metallic cardstock! Inks from Tsukineko & SU, Bazzill Bling Cardstock, Bling from Mark Richards & Kaiser and stamps from Fancy Pants and SU

No comments: