Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweet 16 Invitations (picture retake)

These are definitely a lot better! Natural sunlight is the best source of lighting for my cards.
As I had mentioned in my previous post I'm designing invitations for an extended relative, she chose her layout already but I was on full throttle putting together different layouts and colors using her information. I've got to admit the chocolate and blue invitation is my new favorite!

All of my designs can also be customized in any color for weddings or other special events. These cards used... you guessed it Stardream metallic cardstock! Inks from Tsukineko & SU, Bazzill Bling Cardstock, Bling from Mark Richards & Kaiser and stamps from Fancy Pants and SU


(Elegant)

(Shabby Chic)

(Simple & Clean)

(Delicate & Sweet! Perfect for a Sweet 16)


(Embossed text)

No comments: