Friday, January 30, 2009

Kids Class

I've been a little under the weather this week. :(
I'm pretty sure its a stomach bug but I'm also sneezy and achy. I've been on the couch most of the week, too weak to eat much less create.
Enough about my germs :)
my son's school asked me to teach a cardmaking class for about 10 girls (5th-7th grades).
I've always been a technique kind of person so to switch my way of thinking and come up with designs for beginners has been a challenge especially since all but one girl are new to the stamping world. I eliminated heat embossing , piercing and other lengthy techniques and came up with these 3 cards last night:
(Stamps from SU)

(Stamps from Cat's Pajamas & MFT)

(Stamps from MFT)

All three of these cards consist of dye inks and lots & lots of cutting. I'll be putting together class kits of 3 for 10 girls so I guess I'll have a lot of preparing ahead of me too. :)

No comments: