Monday, January 5, 2009

CutCardstock Designing

As you may have had previously read, I was honored when my card was chosen in a contest CutCardstock.com was having at the beginning of the month. Part of my prize included a package filled with goodies from CutCardstock but my real prize was getting the opportunity to design for them during the month of January. Here are two of my designs thus far:




For those of you familiar with my work you know I love anything metallic! I love the elegance it brings to invitations and cards, that's why I choose to create an invitation.

CutCardstock has these Gatefold Invitations in various colors. They carry them in 3 sizes, the one I used is a 5"x7" in Ruby. The insert is Silver Stardream and the gold is a reflective cardstock I picked up at a local store. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it online. The stamp used came from Bella Brush made by Fancy Pants, ink Pale Plum came from SU and the text was computer generated on my handy dandy Epson.

This design is perfect for weddings because the band holds everything together just tuck in the RSVP and envelope inside and mail away.

I'll be posting other cards I designed next week :)

No comments: