Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

We're getting ready to leave to the Dell's on our mini-vacation.

The kids are so excited to go see Yogi Bear. I've got to admit of all the campsites we've stayed at over the years Yogi Bear is by far the coolest, CLEANEST camp resort around.

This year I decided to order some of Mark's favorite spices and sauce from our favorite BBQ joint, Iron Works in Austin, Texas.
The brisket is to die for.....
For those who know Mark, you'll understand the card I made for him this year. For those who don't know, once the warm weather arrives 80 - 90% of our meals are cooked on the grill. Mark loves and I mean LOVES grilling! He makes everything from your traditional BBQ meats to grilled banana's, pineapples, veggies, etc....

The man even made an omelet just for the heck of saying he did it! LOL

Here's his card along with some of Iron Works products. I need to package it all so its ready for the kids to give to him Sunday morning.



Happy Father's Day!

Apron and Chef stamps are from too much fun rubber stamps

to make it more realistic I stamped the apron on white linen cloth and I also stuffed the top of the chefs hat. The sentiment is foiled in red.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!