Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello again!

Wow, it's been forever since I've posted anything on here.
For starters Malik is finally out of school, yippee!!
He got all A's and a B+ in social studies.
We're getting ready for a couple camping trips this summer, the first will be this weekend for Father's day. It'll just be our little family but it'll be so much fun and relaxing!!
Then we're going to the Dells for the 4th of July in a big group of 14! We've got our sites all reserved it's going to be sooo much fun I can't wait for this trip.
The card/ invitations has been going very well also, I've had a steady amount of orders ranging from wedding, graduations, Luau's and birthdays.
Here are some previews of my orders:

(This is for my friend's hubby's Graduation/ Birthday party)

(This is an order for a 50's party)

(This is a completed wedding order)

(This is an order for a student at Malik's school)

No comments: