Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We had our first official snowfall this season. It's not much but it definitely makes it feel a lot like Christmas. I can't wait til we go get our Christmas tree this week, I love the smell frest cut pine!
We skipped the tree thing last year because Ian and Miranda were too young and I didn't want them ripping off all the ornaments. :)

I've been working away today on my Christmas cards for my family and friends.
I've got to admit I did cheat this year, I went digital. I took a picture of the kids and added a holiday border along with our sentiment. I did layer in onto a coordinating scalloped cardstock though :) Why did I cheat? I have A LOT of cards to send out this year and I ran short of time.


I've also been working on a set of Christmas cards and matching gift tags for my shop.

Well, I'm off to begin dinner. Tonight it's a peppered roast with pasta and asparagus. YUM-O!

No comments: