Monday, December 22, 2008

A blast from the past!

I had so much fun this past weekend reuniting with some good friends I haven't seen in about 15 yrs. I can't believe how fast time flies, it seems like just yesterday we were hanging out in front of school. We met up with Jessica (birthday girl) at the Filthy Libertine in Chicago. I had not seen Jessica since graduation (1992), the girl hasn't changed a bit! Two old friends Jackie and Mireya were also there, what a great time!! The club closed at 1:30am so from there Cesar took us (Mark, Jackie and yours truly) to one of his cop hangouts. After a couple hours of laughing and catching up on the years we went to grab a bite to eat and finally Mark & I got home at almost 5:30 am!!!
OMG! I can't remember the last time I came home so late, needless to say we weren't drunk but were we TIRED!!!! Thank goodness the kids we at grandma's house because we slept until 11:30! LOL
(Jessica, Jackie, Mireya, me)

(Jackie, me & Mireya)


1 comment:

Meghan said...

Hey!
I got the notecards & the xtras...you didn't have to do that.

I totally love them all.
You have talent there girlygirl!!!

Thank you so much!