Friday, March 27, 2009

Tea Please

I fell in love with this stamp set from MFT when we received their catalog at the store. I knew it was one I had to have in my life. After I designed the cards for class I couldn't wait to take my set home with me and begin playing with it.
I've been on a "pink" kick lately so I decided to make a little gift for my good friend Selvi, she'll be receiving this later on this morning. :)
The card is made using Prism card stock and Pebbles pattern paper. I stamped the image on Quartz card stock, I colored the image w/ Copic markers and added white flock to the bunny with my glue pen. Of course I couldn't pass up the chance to further embellish him by added a pom-pom for his tail and black glass beads for his eyes.

I made the box using my scoreboard from Crafter's Companion, I embellished the box with Azalea Stardream Card stock, Pebbles pattern paper, grosgrain ribbon and I printed the sentiment and used my oval and scallop oval punch from Marvy.

Now comes the goodies.....

I absolutely LOVE Cherry Blossoms, so when I ran across an online tea store that sells 100% Cherry Blossom tea I jumped and order a few packs of tea and some French pink sugar.
I know Selvi would enjoy it also so I wrapped up a few of them and created little labels for them.
You can also eat the actual Cherry Blossoms once they been soaked in your cup, they also provided some Youji Sticks for this purpose.

I really enjoyed making this for her, I hope she enjoys it. :)





No comments: