Thursday, December 23, 2010

Playing catch up late 2009

Late! I'm Late! I'm very, very, late! Story of my life! LOL
Going through my pics I thought I throw up some cards created in late 2009. I don't have the info on them anymore so not much description is available, I just thought they'd be cute to share. :)

I was asked to make this condolence card for a mother who had just lost her newborn baby to SIDS. This is a picture of mommy & baby's hand.

These were made for a friend who had just joined Mary Kay. She's using them as Thank You's for her hostess's.

Here are my pain's *errghh children* October 2009
:)

Our Pumpkin creations for 2009

Class treats October 2009

Cards using a technique I picked up somewhere using plastic wrap and decorative hand towels. (Sorry this is one I'm at a loss for!)

Baby Shower invites I was asked to create using
the baby's actual ultrasound picture.

Card made for my brother- in- law

Card made for my BFF

Christmas cards for 2009
*I got a chance to use the new airbrush compressor my hubby had gotten me*

Designs used for Christmas cards (2009)
I can't believe I sent out 75 cards!

So there you have the late part of 2009. Now I get to dig out my early 2010 creations and start posting away. :-)

No comments: